Protection & Prevention
Protect Your Skin Safely & Naturally Rejuvenate
Sunscreen with a little SPF can only take you so far. Make sure to incorporate healthy skin habits this summer.
- Try natural water-based Sunscreens.
- Avoid heavier make-up or oily tanning lotions.
- Enjoy the natural doses of Vitamin D and avoid the tanning salon.
The days are longer but the bags under your eyes don’t have to be! Make sure to get as much sleep as you can.
Here are some of our favorite natural exfoliants.
- Honey and Sea Salt
- Tea tree oil and aloe vera
- Cucumber Mask with Lemon Essential oil
- Oatmeal and Brown Sugar
You might also want to Eat more of these:
Creams and treatments can be good for a quick fix but eating and treating your skin with naturally skin-supportive ingredients can have longer-lasting and gentler solutions for your skin – whole body inside and out!