When it’s the end of the year it’s that time of year.
Friends, family and parties with tons of running around, decadent foods and seemingly less time for self care. As a wellness and whole-listic health expert – and human, I know how it goes. I also understand just how tempting it can be to throw out healthy habits for “easy” unhealthy ones.
Here are some simple tips and life-hacks to help keep your body and your mind in-check this season:
- Eat only when you’re hungry.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Make it a point to go for a walk or bust a move with your family 1x per day.
- Eat your faves in small amounts at a time through-out the day.
- Make time to listen to calming music or take a calming bath.
- Use the want or need rule when it comes to commitments and food choices. “Do you really need that extra cookie or just want to try a piece?” Needs over wants every-time!
Sticking to these might help keep things under control!